Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Storm Bringer

::The journal had seemed to become a mass of collection of notes. Messages to be delivered, doddles of beings that lurked the city, spells, warnings, a few scribbled charts of various elemental properties as well as a few meaningless poems. There had been no real entry, only tidbits. 'Suki's left...' to 'Gaz has appeared?' and back to notes about strange occurances...hell fire seems to be a part in a few of these mindless scribles...

But something changes, there are lyrics that seem to appear. On the fifty fifth page, in very ornate and carefully ornate writing, words appear.::

Whispered voices at my ear
Death before my eyes
Lying next to me I fear
She beckons me
Shall I give in?
Upon my end shall I begin
Forsaking all I've fallen for
I rise to meet the end...

I've got to stop these dreams... I am plauged and words like this fill my head and I cannot stop myself and...

I need to first stop writing like that, first off. Second, their dreams. Nothing more.

...Famous last words.

Strange things are happening, for one, I feel as if...I am me but not. As if I am watching myself. I don't know how to describe it. I've been like this since...well, since I killed Lunana.

Yes, I can bring myself to say I killed someone. I don't ever want to do it again. Ever.
Nor do I ever want to mess with the dead again... Oh god, Mom, I'm sorry. I didn't know what I was getting myself into but I had to know. I had to see if I could--

No. This is foolish. Why do I write such things? I guess I've never really grown up yet but...in this world...how can you not? The streets ring out with the gun shots, the cries of the dying. Decite lies around every corner and the only comfort is finding people and clinging onto...

Till they are gone or harm you.

I guess I can say fortunate to the 'gone' option, not the 'harm'.

No, I've got to go on, no use dwelling on the past, no use being apathetic. I've got things to do...

But I cannot deny those dreams, nor can I that scrap book... I just...I just can't believe that the Seekers have been alive all this time. Hell...I LEAD them! No this isn't true but opening that back has forced these memories into my head. I don't know if they are fabricated but they mesh so perfectly with the blanks! Damn them, DAMN THE SEEKERS. I am not one of them nor will I ever be! I'm the god damn mother fucking Storm Bringer!

I don't understand it. I really don't. Why bug me when they see that I am moved on from them? I am not like my mother, I do not want to lead them. I have my own family, and I guess, like mother like daughter is true...here I am along side Pix to lead the Coven. Which isn't all that bad...just looked up to more and...well...if choice needs to be made, I can make it then and there...

It's just...odd. Hell, even now, I know Pix wont touch Arc's desk or...the Archmage's desk... It's really odd to me. Glori and him were the only two leaders I had known...and now I find myself at one of them.

Those burns still look bad. I've been able to hide them but...still those burns about my ankles have been killing me. I've tried everything to heal them, but hellfire seems to be out of the question. Guess I've got to deal with it... Guess this is what I get for messing with the dead; nearly dragged into Hell itself... So that's where I'm destined? Go figure...guess I better live up my life for as long as I can...

But these dreams..I need to stop mentioning them...But I can't. I cant escape the flames that are not my own...I cannot forget those dreams of a world where I was happy...shattered. And her...I can still see her burning in my dreams, dragging me down with her...tearing at me, changing me...

Lunana, I know you are not gone, but for the love of god...please, just accept your fate...

::The page is torn off here, a few words seemed to appear at the very edge, but apparently the author thought they did not belong here. Not yet.::

No comments: